After reading the latest nonsensical and divisive letter from the Metropolitan, the obvious becomes even more so:
The single common thread of 50 years of confusion in the Salt Lake City Parish is the Metropolitan himself.
- This community has behaved honestly and ethically--he has not.
- He disavows fair elections.
- He makes excuses and false rationale.
- He sets a bar, then moves it.
- He orders secret acts (establishing Prophet Elias as a corporation for dubious reasons) from parishioners then seems amazed at what comes.
- How many good people--our friends and neighbors--have left due to his behavior?
- How much has that cost this community in hurt feelings? Hurt our image? Hurt this community financially?