- Is it not the responsibility of the senior clergyman to either assist or at least not abandon one of his own during a time of crisis?
- If not all people who come to church for services during this week stay for the entirety of the service, does this mean they have "scattered" and are "against Christ?"
- Doesn't this demean the elderly or families with young children who at least make an effort to attend part of a service but are unable to remain for its entirety?
- Who is it that worships the "almighty dollar" when on Holy Saturday our parking lot at Holy Trinity was filled with cars of Jazz fans while parishioners were left to park blocks away to attend services?
- Is the financial situation that desperate and who is responsible?
Monday, April 28, 2008