A review of the Metropolitan’s letter leads to the following inescapable conclusions:
- We need love; he offers indictments;
- We seek help; he says he has no time for us;
- We need a shepherd looking after his flock; he says we are trouble makers;
- We have substantial discontent; he continues to keep Fr. Kouremetis in place;
- We need workable programs to keep our youth within the Church; he offers severe criticisms;
- We ask for help; he provides us with threats explicit and implied;
- We ask for help; we get a manipulated view of the Holy Canons;
- We ask for help; we get his “scapegoat” theory;
- We do not need to have on board clergy who support his points of view;
- Do you want to continue your financial support to the Metropolis?
KALA CHRISTOUYENNA TO ALL.
Attorney at Law